This company provides support, resources and digital solutions to provide people with the tools they need to be safe
As the Senior IT Systems and Project Engineer you will be involved in a variety of work providing support at third level but you may also be required to provide customer service at first and second level. You will be involved in business as usual support and will get involved in IT project work as needed.
You will be the only local IT support providing support to the local users as well as supporting the wider issues. You will be involved in the building and maintaining of Windows Server 2016/2019 and Windows 10 SOE's for Server and desktop fleets.
You will also support cloud or on-premise technologies related to deploying and maintaining Windows SOE deployment and management lifecycles. You will also be required to provide support such as managing backup media, and level 3 physical support for staff abroad from the office. You will work external vendors to complete some of the support activities.
- You will be a Senior Systems Engineer, Senior System Administrator
- Must be experienced in supporting the development or implementation of Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019, and Windows 10 SOE's.
- Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (previously SCCM or Intune) developing and managing Windows SOE's using either on-premise or cloud instances.
- Demonstrated experience providing advanced support for desktop and SOE related issues
- Experienced in application packaging of desktop and server software.
- Experience documenting build processes and user/administrator operating procedures.
- 3+ years supporting and implementing Microsoft infrastructure roles and services including but not limited to DHCP, Active Directory DNS etc.
- Windows and application patch management experience
- Strong communication and engagement skills to support customer facing projects
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Experience in administering or implementing Windows Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
- Experience administering Citrix XenDesktop environments, or updating Citrix or VMWare VDI images.
- Experience in automating common IT and system tasks.
- Experience using or managing VMWare infrastructure.
- Experience in administering Office 365 & Azure tenancies.
Please note you must be an Australian Citizen to gain a Baseline Security Clearance
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.