About the role:
Our client seeks to engage the services of an experienced IT Technical Specialist (Application Packager). You will be responsible for packaging of desktop applications (including commercial off the shelf products, bespoke applications and other add-ons) for a Windows 10 desktop environment automating delivery using SCCM tools
Skills and Experience:
Demonstrate technical understanding and comprehensive experience in the use of software application packaging tools.
Demonstrated experience in the following technologies / tools in a large, complex environment;
- Windows Installer (MSI) editing tools
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
- Windows 10
- PowerShell scripting
Working knowledge of the following technologies / tools;
- Active Directory - Group Policy
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows Registry Keys & Windows Troubleshooting
- Completing packages in a timely manner and responsible for COTS and in house type applications using Admin Studio following an established process and workflow.
- Packaging will consist of building silent installation packages in a MSI/MST format and performing initial installation testing on 10 or other Window Server before the hand off to the client for user acceptance testing and eventual deployment through SCCM Application Virtualization with Microsoft App-V, or Microsoft ACT package shimming.
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Richa Agarwal on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference MO63475 for more information.