The Whitelisting specialist will be part of the team supporting and working towards delivering an automated, robust and secure cloud environment. As a specialist within a team, there is a requirement to develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services.
The successful candidate:
- Represent the Cloud Services group as a business analyst working with multiple teams across the department.
- Be responsible for creating relevant documentation.
- Assist with design documentation as required for new application proposing the whitelisting rules.
- Analyse specific impacts of automation and deliver processes for integrating disparate services.
- Work in agile team environment to and be responsible for creating Product backlogs with detailed description and acceptance criteria.
- Apply technical skills to support workable solutions that meet business requirements.
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentorship of junior or less experienced staff.
Successful candidate would have (Core Skillset):
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec DCS including installation and configuration
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec SEP including installation and configuration
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting Symantec products on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of REST APIs and at least one scripting language such as PowerShell to allow for creating/maintaining Symantec automations
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux Operating System and ability to troubleshoot and automate.
- Experience with client installation on Linux using Python and bash
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.