To meet Ajilon's continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for multiple Java Development roles to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be working with an established build team to undertake development activities for the modernisation of enterprise systems.
- Java WildFly or general JBOSS experience
- RESTful Web Service Design and Implementation
- Mercurial, Git and ANT, Maven
- Databases and SQL experience
- AWS (Cloud Formation, EC2, VPC, RDS, IAM, S3)
- Micro Services
- Angular JS, HTML CSS Bootstrap, UI Design, Dojo
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (networking, system administration, environment scripting)
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Development environment
- Experience with SOAP/XML, Python, HTML, CSS, PowerShell
Ajilon is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Ajilon, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Ajilon and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Nazneen on 02 8028 3104.
"Ajilon is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"