Clicks IT is working with a leading multinational organisation who are responsible for manufacturing equipment within the construction and mining industry.
Currently they are looking for a Senior Java Developer to develop and mentor some of their junior developers within the team.
The role work across one of the organisations' complex systems, with a range of geographically spread teams.
- Working in an agile development environment, developing the infrastructure, services and UI
- Complete agreed work in line with the existing framework, contribute to ongoing evolution of the framework
- As part of the development team, participate in design workshops, planning, grooming, standups and demonstrations
- Mentor and lead junior developers within the team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Senior Java Developer within large development teams.
- Strong SQL skills is essential, with SQL Server highly regarded
- Experience developing in an Agile environment.
- Experience building reusable shared web components, REST web services, Jenkins CI, ETL processes, Data warehousing
- Demonstrated mentoring and leadership skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.