Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a global organisation. Based in the utilities/mining industry, they have a strong and well recognised brand.
They are looking for a Java Developer who enjoys solving real world issues, to join their new project team that has recently started a long term program.
- Work in a small team, as part of a larger software delivery organisation
- Participate in the Agile software engineering process, including stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning and reviews
- Leverage existing frameworks to develop back end services and sometime UI components
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven experience as a Java Developer
- Strong communication skills working as a remote team
- Previous experience developing UI components highly regarded with experience using Java Swing
- Experience with Maven, Gut, Rest API, SQL and Spring Boot highly regarded
- Experience working within CI/CD environment
- Ongoing, long term contract
- Competitive daily rate - up to $750 per day
- Internationally recognised band
Due to the client's requirements, only candidates in Brisbane/QLD will be considered.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.