Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large, well recognised organisation in the public service sector. After reaching a key phase within one of their projects, they are looking for a Java Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
- Assist state-wide business users to define their detailed requirements
- Undertake systems analysis, systems design and programming in relation to the development of information brokerage systems.
- Provide effective problem management and resolution in line with client SLA's
- Maintain, develop and extend a newly developed platform, supporting integrations with multiple services and backend systems and teams.
- Work in a team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience as a Java Developer within large organisations (commercial and/or or government)
- Experience with the following will be highly regarded: SQL, JSON, XML, Oracle, Tuxedo, C, Agile Processes, Deployment Automation, Automation Testing, Apache
- Demonstrate experience in providing advanced technical support
- Ability to work collaboratively towards agreed priorities and outcomes
- 3 month initial contract
- $114.00 per hour
- No admin/payroll fee charged by Clicks
- Office based within Brisbane CBD
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.