Modis based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Java Developer to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Demonstrated commercial experience in Java API development using Java 8.
- Experience with relational databases with good understanding of database performance
- Strong skills in REST API and JSON is required
- Test automation experience.
- Must have experience in working in an environment where software development is audited.
- Experienced in mocking or stubbing endpoints for testing.
- Previous experience working for a financial institution desirable
- Understanding of security testing concepts would be advantageous.
- Applicants must be highly motivated and energetic with an ability to inspire and motivate others, whilst balancing the need to drive business outcomes.
Both permanent and contracting roles are available. Permanent residents are welcomed to apply for this role.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.