- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in translating functional specifications (i.e. requirements, process diagrams, user stories, data dictionaries) into in-scope development technologies using Agile project methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team development environment using Agile project methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in authoring technical project documentation (i.e. requirements, process diagrams, user stories).
- Experience using Spring and Spring Boot
- Any experience reverse engineering legacy application business logic into contemporary requirements
- Any Experience in VB6
- Any experience in C++
- Experience with Unix/Linux
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong committed Java Development skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"