One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Technical Development Lead. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Specific responsibilities of the Release Manager are outlined below:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills within the field of web services and web-based applications
- Sound Java development and configuration skills, in which this knowledge was used in a Lead role to maintain the quality of an application and/or its 'code-base.'
- Strong skills as an effective manager of configuration items and release control and release management tools
- Technical Knowledge in 'Message-Oriented Middleware'
- Experience in transforming tightly coupled technology layers into 'loosely coupled'
- Experience in developing and deploying 'configuration management tools.'
- Prioritizes and uses time effectively in order to deliver on a broad range of activities
- Ability to converse at ease with people at all levels of business and explain technology in business terms
- Previous experience working for a large IT/ICT organization or IT Projects (involving significant and/or complex business change elements)
- Knowledge of Agile principals in Project Management
- Use of Atlassian Confluence
- Use of Computer Associates Rally for agile methodology
- Experience working with government organizations
- Experience using Ruby and/or Python
- Experience in Unix environments and addressing and analyzing security issues
- Unix scripting experience (any scripting language)
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strongly committed release manager skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"