- Work in a market leading team
- Contribute to building world-class systems
- 12 month FTC with the likelihood of becoming permanent
This team has the highest trading level across the firm, dealing with some of the biggest organisations in the market as clients.
They are starting to look at revamping older, historic systems and introduce new code to upgrade them - so for someone motivated by complex and challenging development, this would be the perfect time to join.
- Work with traders, quantitative analysts, java engineers, analysts and testers to deliver low latency trading systems
- Enable continuous delivery practices to increase delivery speed
- Work with operations and architecture groups to develop scalable and supportable solutions
- Core Java 8
- Multi-threaded programming and object oriented design
- Shell/Bash scripting
- Proven experience working on low latency systems
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience in FX trading systems
- Quantitative development experience
In addition to working in a market leading team, you can look forward to flexibility (WFH once a week), dressing for your day and a "work smart" culture.
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Stephanie Futerman 03 8628 2145.