- Building sustainable coding that may be used in future.
- Ensuring feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Enhancing performance of the main front-end website.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analysing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back end web developers.
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Proficiency in browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- Experience in front end tools and understanding of web mark-up such as HTML.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.