Assist in the delivery of process improvement activities to achieve the capability/maturity levels defined in the program scope. Working closely with a range of internal stakeholders to capture, analyse and improve processes; create and update documentation; gather and organise artifacts; and generate other communication material as required.
- Engage, guide, coach, and support project team members when performing their tasks according to the project schedule.
- Support requirements gathering and process gap analysis through workshops and relevant analysis techniques.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
- Support the creation of logical and innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders to ensure the technical/business compatibility and user satisfaction of solutions.
- Assist with the creation and management of documentation, including specifications, reports, processes, work instructions, and C-Plans.
- Assist with the writing of training materials and the delivery of training to end users.
- Support requirements elaboration and sign-off facilitation.
- Ensure that analysis, tracing and evidencing of requirements happens to determine residual scope.
- Actively be involved in the enhancement of PMO systems, processes and reporting.
- Support project managers on project management activities, reports and presentations.
- Assist with the enhancement and management of internal document management solution, including SharePoint repositories.
- Coordinate/manage delivery of scope to agreed deadlines.
- Ensure preparation of deliverables is done in a structured and qualitative manner.
- Liaise extensively with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant training in Business Analysis or equivalent experience
- Understanding of process and business analysis, definition, and mapping]
- Experience working with a public sector customer.
- Project management familiarity. (Desirable)
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of the BABOK - Business Analysis Body of Knowledge. (Desirable)
- Knowledge about CMMI, ITIL, ISO (9001, 20000, and other similar Quality Standards). (Highly Desirable)
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and would be interested in finding out more, please Apply Now or contact Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion.