About The Role
Our client, a leading Consulting Partner for Microsoft, Amazon & Salesforce are building their team in Sydney and are on the lookout for someone to join them in a 'Jr Salesforce Consultant' capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experiencein either supporting a CRM (ideally Salesforce) or even in developing in Salesforce who wants to take the next step in their career into a more client-facing role. You will be given all the training and tools to become succesful.
Someone with strong Salesforce solution capabilities, complemented by a keen knowledge and interest in the sectors we operate within. We're looking for problem solvers with a natural curiosity, strong communication, desire for best practice, love of technology and a mindset of wanting to make things better. Applicants should be:
- Self-starters who can work effectively individually and with project team members toward program objectives
- Strong relationship builders
- Excited about facing new challenges
- Proud of quality work
- Flexible and able to work in an ever changing industry
- Collaborative and willing to seek advice from within the team, our clients or external experts
You will have:
- 1+ year Salesforce or other equivalent CRM/platform experience (either in support or development)
- Experience in designing, developing and/or supporting technology systems
- Skills in business requirements gathering
- Strong ocumentation skills ( including process maps, architecture diagrams and user stories)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical mindset seeking to make processes/systems better
- Work for an award winning company recognised in the CRN Fast 50 (2017) and APAC CIOoutlook Top 25 Managed Services Providers (2017)
- A company committed to staff education including weekly learning sessions as well as industry events/conferences, training and certifications
- A fun and flexible workplace
If you are interested in finding out more, please 'Apply Now' or get int ouch with Tom Watt Clicks to discuss the role and the next steps!