Clicks IT Recruitment is proud to be working with multinational organisation, which has been operating in the Australian medical industry for the past 20 years. Their main focus is to provide SaaS (Software as a Service) to clients that operate in the critical care environment.
They are currently searching for a Junior Project Manager OR a Senior Projects Officer/Coordinator who is looking to take the next step in their career to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
Due to the nature of work and the product, this role will see you enter critical care environments such as operating theatres and rehabilitation wards on a regular basis.
- Create project schedules and ensure that all tasks are completed within agreed time lines and budget
- Responsible for reporting by extracting data, interpret and prepare reports and bulk file uploads
- Produce and maintain project documentations including user guides, communication flyers and other technical cheat sheets
- Responsible for conducting full inventory audits and stock takes as part of each project implementation
- Maintain the product master database
- Adhere to project management methodology and processes
- Maintain an effective working relationships with project stakeholders and customers
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- Proven experience as a Senior Project Coordination/Support Officer
- MUST be proficient in MS Excel. Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros.
- Attention to detail is a MUST have skill
- Well-developed verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and flexibility
On offer is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.