We are looking for Junior/ Graduate Technical Consultant for our client in Canberra. Its is a permanent opportunity.
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizen
Role & Responsibilities:
- Delivering technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of client's suite of products.
- Interpret requirements and, working with the Engagement Managers, participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to client specifications.
- A strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users for the purpose of requirements gathering, functional specification creation, business analysis, training and client liaison will be fundamental to success in this role.
- Demonstrate strong technical and programming skill with experience gained through working on customised enterprise scale applications.
- Demonstrable development experience in SQL Server programming (Transact-SQL), preferably from significant academic project work, open source contributions or professional work experience.
- Experience with or Knowledge of Client/Server as well as Web Platforms;
Highly Regarded Skills:
- Defence knowledge or previous experience with this sector;
- IIS Server Configuration;
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 Administration;
- Windows Server Administration;
- Windows Networking (TCP/IP).
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.