One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analyst. This key position will be responsible to join the team to assist with delivering projects within the Australian and New Zealand region to meet customer demands and requirements. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
The Business Analyst must be able to:
- To achieve smooth and professional delivery of client projects and to ensure, beyond all other competing demands, that clients' expectations are constantly exceeded
- Provide database support both on-site and remotely where necessary
- Provide the clients (internal and external) with new releases of software and upgrade instructions
- To attend client user group meetings
- To test and verify new releases of software meet the customer requirements
- Manage functionality requests for clients
- To provide on-call support for clients when necessary
- If necessary, attend software installation and configuration at client sites
- Organize and carry out user training on-site or at client's offices
- Assist the sales team in preparing for sales meetings and demonstrations by providing technical and safety rules support
- 1 - 3 years of work experience
- Experience of using an industry standard project methodology
- Microsoft Project, Excel
- TSQL / Oracle database experience
- MS SQL
- Professional Outgoing Manner
- Clean Driving License
- Valid Passport
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated results-focused and able to work on own initiative
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational abilities
- Ability to travel as required
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Master Scheduler skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"