On offer with my client is an exciting opportunity to step into a ground floor Junior Technical Lead role. This would sit a Developer keen to make the move into a business focused role.
My client is seeking a Junior Technical Lead to assist with the customization and deployment of technology to enterprise clientele. You will be working both collaboratively with our offshore development center and a high level of creative, technical and client management team based in Melbourne and Sydney. This role is best suited for a Senior Developer looking to fast track their career towards becoming a Technical Lead across a range of products and projects.
The key responsibilities in this position include:
- Working with clients to understand customization & implementation requirements
- Designing the technical and functional requirements to achieve the solution
- Collaborating with an experienced and dedicated offshore development team
- Documentation for technical architecture and function specifications
Skills and experience
The key skills involved in this role include:
- A full-stack hands-on developer who has experience dealing with both front-end and back-end engineering. Ideally with a minimum of 4 years of experience in both the list of technologies provided below:
- Back-end technologies - PHP, .NET, MySQL, Maria DB & NoSQL (optional)
- Front-end technologies - Angularjs, bootstrap development
- Automated testing technologies - Selenium (optional)
- Technical knowledge of Cloudflare, IINet, Linux, and Apache web server setup
- Understanding of best practices in both development and documentation
- Experience dealing with developers in different parts of Australia and offshore.
- The ability to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, including testing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of working with integrated development environments & version control software, such as Jira, Confluence & BitBucket
- A degree in Information Technology or equivalent
If interested please click "apply" or contact Jeff Bonnin, Morgan Consulting 8606 0393