Under the direction of the Lead Developer:
- Assist with maintenance and application updates to the client's websites.
- Develop enhancements and conduct updates to the staff intranet and other internal applications.
- Provide support to the digital content team in the creation of new content and improvements to existing content.
- Contribute to the development of new web products including online exhibitions, educational content and interactive experiences.
- Work effectively with multiple stakeholders to gather requirements and propose user focussed solutions.
Skills and Experience required:
- Ability and flexibility to work across multiple projects and ongoing maintenance and provide support to stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to work efficiently and achieve outcomes.
- Familiarity with the CMS Drupal is highly desirable.
- A degree or related qualifications is desirable but not required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7722.