The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that Group IT and the IT Shared Services organisation is able to gather, analyse, store and share knowledge and information, with the primary goal being to improve efficiency
The role oversees the effective dissemination of knowledge material using multiple platforms (including end user self-service portal/s and the known error database), material uplifts in 1st line support ticket resolution (by the third party service desk supplier), increased efficiency of application teams (reduced need for and more efficient 2nd and 3rd level support) and higher customer satisfaction.
Develop and maintain a knowledge management plan including analysis and prioritisation of information to be disseminated and published, the target knowledge repository (e.g. CMDB, KEDB, Portal), and target users (technical support teams, suppliers, end users).
Identify gaps in the Knowledge Management processes and define appropriate standards and processes (templates, approvals, archiving policy etc.).
Develop, manage, measure and report on knowledge management metrics, to determine value and contribution to efficiency and customer satisfaction. This may include but is not limited to utilisation of knowledge content; new articles created; increased utilisation of self-service; reduction in time to resolve tickets, etc
Proactively identify and escalate potential risks. Contribute to the development of risk management plans, establishment of risk controls and performance of risk mitigation activities
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field. Relevant IT service management certification/s.
- Experience performing knowledge management role/s in complex organisations, collaborating with multiple teams (application, incident, problem, suppliers) to develop, publish and promote knowledge content.
- Working knowledge of how knowledge management can be used to drive material improvements to 1st line support ticket resolution (by the third party service desk supplier), increased efficiency of application teams (reduced need for and more efficient 2nd and 3rd level support) and higher customer satisfaction.
- A working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
- Ability to work additional hours outside of ordinary working hours
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements contact MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.