We are looking for Kubernetes Engineer for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 12 months extension
Role and Responsibilities:
The Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for designing, automating and maintaining on premise Kubernetes solutions to meet security requirements in a classified network environment. The Kubernetes Engineers will have expertise in private or public cloud computing using products like OpenShift, VMware Project Pacific, GKE, EKS or AKS.
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure level:
- Experience securing Kubernetes, including;
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian)
- Sound experience in IaC pipelines and automation utilising continuous integration/delivery tooling.
- Have a Certified Kubernetes Administrator certificate
- Experience integrating and supporting Kubernetes security products such as Aquasec, Sysdig, NueVector or Twistlock
- Experience migrating existing applications to Linux Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience using Ansible configuration management and working with git repositories
- Experience working in an environment employing DevOps principles, methodologies and culture
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.