The primary objectives of the position are to:
* Work with key stakeholders (internal and external customers) to understand, identify and document business requirements in order to gather the necessary information to propose solutions.
* Support new projects and solve organisational information problems by analysing requirements; constructing workflows, user stories and procedures; designing user interfaces; recommending systems controls and protocols.
* Ensure that tasks and contribution to projects are successfully delivered to achieve excellent stakeholder satisfaction, on time, within budget and aligned with operational and strategic objectives.
* Develop and implement a Business Analysis Framework to assure high quality standards in requirements gathering, process mapping and traceability.
* Lead the team of business analysts to deliver quality service outcomes for the business in alignment with the Business Analysis Framework.
* Mentor and coach other team members with the aim of improving both individual and team performance in an Agile environment.
* Manage the core product offerings including all updates, changes and new technologies to be incorporated in line with the product roadmap.
Relevant Qualifications and Experience:
* A tertiary qualification in a relevant field or equivalent business experience.
* Extensive experience providing business analysis in the area of systems/product development, implementation and support in both Windows desktop and web applications.
* Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst in an Agile development environment, including the leadership, coaching and mentoring of other team members.
* Demonstrated ability to be able to articulate, define and document clear and succinct User Stories, Use Cases and Business Requirements Documents.
* Demonstrated ability in facilitating workshops.
* Demonstrated ability in "as is" and "to be" process mapping, preferably utilising BPMN2.0 or other recognised methodology.
* Extensive experience developing Business Analysts utilising best practice methodologies, e.g., BABOK.
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills in requirements elicitation and business problem resolution.
* Experience within the Australian Digital Health domain is highly desirable.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.