One of our government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Lead Business Analyst / Data Analyst. It is a long term contract with initial 8 month and 6 month extention
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team, made up of a product manager, interaction designer, user researcher, developers and subject matter experts.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Experience in performance and experience measurement
- Experience translating data to insights and visualisations
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with a range of federal government stakeholders
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment and working across organisational boundaries and physical locations to deliver services and product outcomes
- Experience participating in user research activities and synthesis
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role.
For more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha on 02 6103 1837 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"