One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Lead Business Analyst. This key position will be responsible for managing the BA Framework used by the Business Analysis team, including undertaking continuous improvement initiatives and uplift.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Strong business analysis skills including experience in elicitation of functional and non- functional requirements, requirements management and traceability within large Technology Transformation programs.
- Experience setting up BA capabilities and frameworks in a greenfields environment for large/complex programs of work with multiple projects.
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile, or Iterative methodologies.
- Experience coaching, mentoring BAs and SMEs in Business Analysis capabilities.
- Experience managing a team of BAs.
- Experience on Transformation Programs, supporting multiple streams and projects.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to flex style and approach.
- Experience with requirements management tools e.g. Microfocus ALM/Quality Centre or Atlassian JIRA tools.
- Knowledge of BABOK and BPMN.
- Pragmatic, flexible, self-aware, resilient, proactive and results driven.
- Experience working in government.
- Previous roles working as technical Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of key security standards & guidelines e.g. ISM, PSPF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO.
- Experience configuring requirements management tools e.g. Microfocus ALM/Quality Centre or Atlassian JIRA tools.
Candidate msut hold/be eligible for Baseline clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Lead Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on email@example.com/ 0447572684
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"