We are looking for Lead Cyber Security Architects for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months
Australian Citizens are eligible to apply
- Experience developing modern multi-layered security architecture using various sets of technologies and utilising existing sets of frameworks across one or more of the following technologies; Networking and Internet Gateway, Microsoft Midrange environments, Online Platforms, Public/Private Cloud, Mobile and Data Warehouse.
- Deliver defined Security Architecture outcomes, such as security, reuse, duplication-identification, security, optimisation, scalability, maintainability, development best practises, reliability and reduced operational complexity.
- Implement the client's IT strategy, policy, architecture, data and IT applications, taking an enterprise approach to system design and technology use.
- Provide structure, coherence and cohesiveness.
- Enable business-to-security alignment.
- Ensure that all models and implementations can be traced back to the business strategy, specific business requirements and key principles.
- Apply high level communication skills, including the ability to understand people, processes and technologies that comprise the enterprise system, and translate technical details to staff with all levels of IT understanding.
- Conduct design review of applications/capabilities in order to identify technology debt, duplication, opportunities for reuse, compliance with organisation's architecture principles and deliver recommendations.
- Prepare tailored, audience-specific views of proposed solutions or concepts in order to generate ideas, form consensus and obtain requisite buy-ins from stakeholders.
- Take solution concepts and design artefacts through the internal architecture review group bodies in order to obtain formal signoffs.
- Write position papers, solution overviews, policies, and application design documents.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.