Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a large organisation within the transport and safety industry.
Currently they are looking for a Lead Security Responder to join their IT Security division on a permanent basis.
The primary focus of this role will be to lead the organisation in their process of becoming cyber resilient by providing your experience as a security SME.
- Work within a small team along with Managed Security Providers to support Operational Security:
- Lead Incident Response (IR) capabilities when an actionable incident is confirmed.
- Maintain and develop supporting documentation and knowledge articles Co-ordinate tasks involved with the collection of logs from new systems for SIEM ingestion.
- Work collaboratively with managers and key people to provide advice relating to security policy and the provision of expert IT security advice and assistance.
- Provide advice to establish and maintain effective purchased services contracts
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrate understanding of IT Security Management principles and delivery within an ITIL based operational framework.
- Understanding of security architecture - and of developing, evaluating and critiquing designs and integration approaches.
- Understand attack vectors and how to design and articulate security controls to protect against them
- Knowledge of security patterns and how to apply them
- Thorough understanding and expertise with TCP/IP stack.
- Hands-on security knowledge of Windows/Linux/Unix platforms.
- Experience with threat-hunting tools and SIEM solutions (e.g. Tripwire, Splunk).
In return you will get the opportunity to utilise your cyber security experience and become a SME within the organisation.