One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Lead Developer role. This key position will be responsible for design, document and develop automation solutions. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Design, document and develop automation solutions that align with operational needs and consistent with architectural standards
- Support full lifecycle implementation of Automation including Dev, integration, QA, UAT, stress testing and production deployment
- Proactively address technical issues that could impact project schedule and/or budget
- Work closely with the operations and business stakeholders to understand business processes to identify automation opportunities
- Possess awareness of latest technologies and propose solution alternatives fitting the architectural and business requirements
- As a lead developer, provide technical guidance to the automation team
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing event-driven automation solutions
- Working knowledge of Node-RED development tool
- Software Engineering - familiar with CI/CD frameworks and tooling (Jenkins, GitLab, Artificatory)
- AWS experience - working in a CCOE / enterprise environment (as it has additional controls)
- ELB, EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch
- Cloud Formation Templates
- Defining CloudWatch events, thresholds and building CloudWatch dashboards
- Experience in creating and integrating with Microservices (RESTful API's)
- Strong Web development skills
- Prior experience in creating workflows or process design
- Sound knowledge of Telecom paradigm (OSS/BSS, Network ans Service Assurance, FTTx technologies)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in NodeJS skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.