Lead Full-Stack Developer - Permanent - $140-150K package - Melbourne CBD (remote/ WFH initially)
About the role
My client, a healthcare/ health data start-up are experiencing a period of terrific growth and success. They are now looking to appoint a Senior/ Lead Full-Stack Developer in what will be a key hire for the business. The role will work closely alongside the CTO/Chief Architect and have responsibility (guidance, mentorship, code reviews) for 2 mid-level Full Stack Developers, in what will almost certainly be a very fast-growing team. The successful candidate will have strong Full-Stack skills (further details below) , demonstrable leadership experience (be it tech lead, team lead, traditional Senior Developer) and be excited to lead, and grow a technology team in a fun, non-political and well-backed business.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Angular - Essential
- .NET - Essential
- AWS services and protocols - Essential
- 3rd party API integration knowledge - Essential
- SQL Server with extensive SQL, stored procedure and indexing experience
- ASP.NET WebForms/REST and Strong Typed Datasets
- Microsoft Reporting and 3rd party reporting tools.
- oAuth knowledge and experience
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191