We are looking for Lead Full Stack Developer for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: Upto 6 months with possibility to full time position.
This is a unique opportunity to lead the delivery of exciting website, 3D and virtual reality projects. We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to lead the client's website development team.
- Lead the development team to ensure high quality delivery of the website, intranet and digital projects. This includes hands-on programming (front and back end development), security updates, and providing strategic direction for team members to deliver on their work.
- Oversee the design and further development of features and functionality for the Memorial website and intranet.
- Work with content creators to deliver technical development for 3D, VR and 360 degree projects, using a combination of in-house skills and contract staff.
- Manage contracts and relationship with website hosting provider.
- Lead the delivery of live streaming for internal and external audiences.
- Report regularly on performance analytics and use these to drive improvements, with a focus on user experience.
- Work with the team and stakeholders to guide and review the websites architecture and all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Line management of staff, including providing strategic direction, managing performance and delegating work.
- The role will work closely with a range of stakeholders, in particular the IT team, and must be able to clearly articulate technical requirements and outputs to a wider staff audience.
- This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics as well as the ability to complete back end module development.
- Experience with React VR or other related frameworks will be highly regarded.
- People management and project management experience are essential.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.