One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Lead IAM architect
The role requires high-levels of communication and ability to translate complex and siloed access processes into simplified enterprise access patterns using a unified identity.
- Lead the integration of the successful vendors product into production;
- Lead the unified identity work stream;
- Identity opportunities to deliver value to the business and enterprise.
- Assist the IAM project manager with aligning the project schedule to ensure delivery of capabilities.
- Define and develop architecture standards and patterns to support IAM services.
- Work cooperatively and with an integrated and talented project team;
- Contribute to Enterprise Architecture and other Program/Projects with related dependencies on IAM services;
- Assist with project and program-level planning and strategic advice.
- Liaison with other program/project teams to ensure their expectations;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.