You will be working in a team comprising of a delivery manager, product manager, user researcher and subject matter experts.
Essential skills and experience
- Five years' experience in interaction design, digital strategy and/or UX design, or a combination of these
- front end web development skills to enable creation of HTML prototypes and/or
- visual/graphic design/generate and design intelligent experience guidelines, style guides and pattern libraries
- work at the team, portfolio or programme level, to help organisations establish the right processes for designing and delivering services in an agile way (including continuous integration and delivery)
- experience working with executive/senior level management
- experience working in agile
- experience with the Digital Service Standard
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience in business strategy
- Knowledge of the methodology used by the DTA, familiarity with the research and design community within DTA and the APS.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ashwin in our Sydney Offices via Ashwin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.