One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed
Lead Interaction Designer.
About the role:
You will have 5 years' experience in interaction design digital strategy and/or UX design. Experience in business strategy and user research would be nice to have.
Essential skills and experience:
- Five years' experience in interaction design, digital strategy and/or UX design, or a combination of these
- Front end web development skills to enable creation of HTML prototypes and/or Visual/graphic design/generate and design intelligent experience guidelines, style guides and pattern libraries
- Work at the team, portfolio or programme level, to help organisations establish the right processes for designing and delivering services in an agile way
- Experience working with executive/senior level management
- Experience working in agile
- Baseline clearance is preferred
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit on 02 6103 1803 or via email on Ankit.Trikha@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.