This emergency services organisation, is a 24/7, critical support service, that relies on smooth operation of all their Networks.
This role will provide leadership and expert advice across the business, through development and implementation of software solutions, to meet business needs and facilitate the achievement of organisational goals.
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC from concept to design
- Planning of systems, deployment and testing of new technology
- Design and develop high-quality, user centric Web applications using JEE and Web frontend
- Be the SME for the scope, design and planning
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Extensive experience and high proficiency in design and development of complex JEE/Web
- Influence and lead strategy across the business, applications and Java frameworks
- Experienced in managing and mentoring a team of Developers
- Writes and speaks with ease
Essential Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Communications or Information technology
- Highly proficient in front-end development frameworks and libraries
- Hands on experience in functional, regression and load testing of applications using automated testing tools
- Full Victorian drivers licence and WWCC or willingness to obtain
- Generous leave provisions and flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities for training and career development
- Employee discounts for products and services including travel and recreation
- Be part of an organisation that has a meaningful purpose in the community
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Melissa Cooper at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4826.