One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Lead Salesforce Developer role. This key position is responsible for Salesforce development activities.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Salesforce development experience
- In-depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, VisualForce, Visual Flow and Process Builder.
- Strong Communities experience
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry best practices and business needs
- Experience with Salesforce integration. Integrate Salesforce with other platforms, and develop an understanding of other key applications within the organization
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and Salesforce development skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.