Clicks are currently seeking a Lead Security Responder for a great permanent opportunity with a leading service provider to the aviation industry and they own, manage, operate and maintain a large number of technology assets. They operate within a very interesting space and always have a number of exciting IT projects on the go.
As Lead information Security Responder, you will play a key role in assisting the organisation achieve Cyber Resilience. The organisation has undertaken a program of work to uplift their capability in regards to cyber resilience and the Lead information Security Responder will play a pivotal role in ensuring the benefits from those capabilities are realised.
As a member of the Information Security Services team the role supports the effective delivery of security operations across the enterprise. This role ensures that the organisations information and systems are protected in accordance with the needs of the business and in accordance with the organisations core information security principles of confidentiality, integrity, availability.
- Demonstrate understanding of IT Security Management principles and delivery within an ITIL-based operational framework.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and ad-hoc client reports.
- Strong soft skills in Negotiation, Prioritisation and Time Management.
- Understand attack vectors and how to design and articulate security controls to protect against them
- Knowledge of security patterns and how to apply them
- Ability to translate complex technical security issues through a business lens
- Thorough understanding and expertise with TCP/IP stack.
- Hands-on security knowledge of Windows/Linux/Unix platforms.
- Experience with threat-hunting tools and SIEM solutions (e.g. Tripwire, Splunk).
- Expertise in troubleshooting/managing firewall technologies (e.g. Check Point, Cisco, Palo Alto).
- Thorough knowledge of IT security controls associated with firewalls, email, web, endpoints, operating systems, IPS/IDS, cryptography, networks etc.
- Experience with the following vendors products (Trend Micro, Splunk, Cisco, CyberArk, FireEye, Ironport, Bluecoat, Commvault).
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7716 quoting reference SJ63788.