Modis based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Lead User Researcher to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Demonstrated experience with user-centred design
- Demonstrated experience with planning and conducting lean and iterative research within agile projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and workshop facilitation skills
- Experience in qualitative research synthesis and visualisation
- Understanding of ethical issues associated with social research
- Experience with engaging the services of and coordinating social and market research agencies
Both permanent and contracting roles are available. Permanent residents are welcomed to apply for this role.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.