An initial 6 month contract for a Learning & Development Advisor, responsible for ensuring learning programs are delivered for various projects, including business as usual and variations supporting the APAC business.
The role will contribute to the production of consistent end to end learning outcomes which will include: analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation functions.
All learning programs will support either up-skilling of capability of skills and knowledge in the business as usual requirement or the transition of a solution into an operational environment in order to maintain capability and competence that will contribute to an ongoing high performing and capable workforce.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and development
- Identify end user learning needs using a variety of methods (eg JD, TNA, feedback, observation, capability matrix, curriculum design and gap analysis)
- Consult with other Learning & Development Advisors regarding concept design
- Research, design, develop and pilot high quality contemporary learning material (manuals, flow charts, activities, hand-outs) to meet organisational, department and participant needs in consultation with Departmental Managers and SME's
- Develop competency-based workplace (formative and summative) learning assessments with a feedback mechanism incorporated for managers, participants and trainers
- Evaluate learning material on an on-going basis (eg feedback from trainers, managers, observation) and adjust appropriately
- Ensure learning material developed is congruent with organisational, department, participant
- Develop Train-the-Trainer material for designated employees to deliver learning
- Ensure all learning stakeholders are kept informed, on a timely basis, of changes that may impact upon their business / departments
- Consult with SME's / Business Analysts in order to align the project solution and integration into business processes
- Maintain and facilitate business inductions as required
- Implement recommended business changes to Learning Programs as required
- Assist with preparing learning course materials as required
- Prepare and deliver learning
- Prepare and deliver learning pilots, run-throughs by familiarisation of material, gathering feedback from course owner and determining delivery style
- Delivery of learning to meet adult learning principles
- Conduct competency-based workplace (formative and summative) learning assessments with a feedback mechanism incorporated for managers, participants and learning program developers
- Provide constructive feedback to participants and when requested, managers or other facilitators
- Learning environments - positive and engaging environment that allows participants to learn as well as to realise the learning outcomes required
- Accurately input, maintain and report on learning functions in the LMS system including compliance programs
- Ensure all learning documentation is recorded accurately and efficiently, kept up-to-date and complies with company policies and standards
- Up-date learning database within 48 hours of receiving learning records
- Learning & Development Team
- Foster and maintain effective working relationships with L&D team members
- Identify areas for improvement with L&D processes that will enhance the efficiency of the L&D team
- Ensure that the reputation of the L&D department is upheld by behaving in a professional manner at all times
The succesful candidate will have:
- Current Certificate IV Learning and Assessment
- Tertiary qualification in a learning related field: adult education, human resources, psychology
- Experience with ITIL, ISO 20000 and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Minimum 4 years' experience in an OD or L&D role in a commercial environment
- Demonstrated ability to research learning needs
- Demonstrated success in the design, development, delivery and piloting of learning in response to identified learning needs and specifications, appropriately utilising the range of best practice learning techniques
- Capable of interpreting system specifications to design learning material
- Demonstrated ability to successfully assist employees develop and apply knowledge and skill in a range of areas, especially product, systems and personal skill learning.
- Aptitude to quickly understand and apply new learning areas within a short space of time and think on your feet.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate learning
- Knowledge and experience in SharePoint (Desirable)
- Knowledge and experience in Storyline Articulate (Desirable)
If you feel you have the skills & experience mentioned above, please 'Apply Now' or speak to Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion about this role and the next steps.