Learning & Development Coordinator, People & Performance
We are looking for someone who is collaborative, highly organized and interested in developing their career in People & Performance. They will also need to model our CORE values - Collaboration, Openness, Respect, and Empowerment.
Ideally looking for someone with about 2-3 years' experience.
As the individual will be supporting the Organisational Development Advisor on developing learning materials, presentations etc it is essential they have experience in this area. (not necessary to use Photoshop and professional design packages, but the ability to create branded documents and presentations in Microsoft Suite is essential.)
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Learning & Development or relevant field.
- Strong people skills and an interest in supporting employees with their learning & development.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with a good eye for designing documents, learning materials, presentations, and graphics.
- Previous exposure to developing employee onboarding and induction content.
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to provide additional support to other members within the team.
- Previous exposure to the recruitment process is ideal, but not essential.
- Previous exposure to updating intranet and website content ideal, but not essential.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3168 / email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.