- 6 month contract - with a view to extend
- Sydney CBD location
- SAP SuccessFactor knowledge or experience is mandatory
About the role
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for conducting detailed procurement analysis based in qualitative and quantitative data, whilst managing the LMS and drive the alignment of all training-related data and internal/external systems within the organisation.
This role will be suitable for someone who is non-tech heavy but has a good understanding for the learning environment.
You will have solid knowledge of LMS System SuccessFactors and will be able to use the functionality and be an administrator for the system, create items and curriculum in the system.
To be considered you will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Training Coordinator or SAP Coordinator within a large organisation.
- Knowledge / experience with SAP SuccessFactors LMS
- Good understanding of HR processes / learning and development environment.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453.