The successful candidate will be working with a high profile organisation with a complex business structure covering transport,, logisitics and retails environments. With a high security focus, our client is experiencing a period of rapid growth and transformation. This will be a 3 month engagement with a likelihood to extend.
The sucessful candidate will work within the project delivery team to configure the system according to the business rules and requirements; and will be responsible for the initial set up, coordination of content and administration of the system until it is transitioned to business as usual. The candidate will also work with business users and a change manager to develop a robust rollout of the tool and training program.
Key Responsibilities of the role Include:
- Configuration and initial set up of the new Learning Management System (Litmos).
- Working with the business sponsor and business stakeholders to establish and agree learning paths and team structures.
- Working with other project resources to prepare project documentation such as test scripts and interface specifications.
- Agree the initial course offering and gain sign off from the Sponsor.
- Oversee the integration with other enterprise systems.
- Work with external vendors to solve configuration and integration issues
- Work with internal stakeholders to embed the system and ensure there is adequate communication and training.
- Assist with the implementation of the onboarding process.
- Ensure compliance with standards and guidelines - legislation, statutes, regulations and policies.
- Work with key business areas and stakeholders to develop online training material and user guides - coordinates, writes and edits content (nice to have, not essential).
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience in building, configuring and administration of a Learning Management System (preferably Litmos).
- Experience using content authoring tools, preferably Articulate 360.
- Good technical troubleshooting skills (CSS, Html, java script knowledge).
- Proven analytical skills.
- MS Office application proficiency, especially PowerPoint.
- Training delivery experience and/or demonstrated effective presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Is comfortable to work as part of a team, take direction and contribute to shared milestones.
- Can work individually to complete tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
To be considered for thios role please press APPLY now or email