This large insurance orgainisation is looking for a talented learning HR Specialist, for an intitial 6 month contract based in the CBD.
- Provide the business advice and solutions on appropriate talent assessments and support the implementation of these including leadership 360s, personality instruments and strengths based tools.
- Provide support for the implementation of customised development solutions to teams and leaders, including executive coaching, mentoring, conferences, short programs, team workshops and team development
- Support the identification of talent through the preparation, managing and reporting of talent reviews
- Support succession planning initiatives through preparation of successful plans and guiding leaders and HRBPS in appropriate succession methodologies
- Manage external provider relationships and procurement processes in line with icare guidelines to ensure return on investment and supplier performance
- Ensure talent data is maintained and updated in appropriate systems; and assist in the preparation of insights
- Develop supporting educational materials for HR and leaders to ensure talent initiatives are implemented successfully
- Tertiary level qualification (e.g. bachelor degree) in adult education or other people development related discipline or equivalent knowledge and skills gained through extensive practical experience
- Pre-employment checks
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.