Desktop Support | Level 1 & 2 Support | Sydney CBD | Contract and Perm
I have 2 Desktop Support roles located in Sydney CBD. 1 contract and 1 permanent both internal roles. As a Desktop Support Analyst you will provide excellent customer service and end-user support. Main responsibility would be providing issue and problem triaging and troubleshooting. Will also involve desktop deployment and PC/laptop break fix repair, asset management, Audio-Visual and Unified Communications technologies.
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in supporting Laptop/PC hardware ideally mix of Widows and Mac
- Minimum 3+ years managing Active Directory Users
- Proven experience in providing IT support to Microsoft Office suite, Office 365 and Exchange Online
- Provide support to Video Conference and Audio Visual equipment and software - Zoom, Teams, or Skype for Business
- Experience with Jamf Administration will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration - Windows Server 2012 or 2016
- Monitor and manage the IT ticket queue, triage and resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Basic Network troubleshooting and configuration will be ad advantage
- Previous experience using Configuration Management Solutions such as SCCM
- Add to Knowledge Base articles. Investigating and documenting incident root cause and resolution
- Provide support and troubleshooting across multiple locations
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.