Our client, a growing MSP, are looking for a reliable Cloud Technician to join their team. In this role you will be providing the support of servers, cloud infrastructure and various projects.
This role will give you exposure to a variety of clients including some global organisations and will be an excellent platform for your future career development as well as offering paid training and an excellent flexible and social environment.
- Troubleshooting, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Tracking, maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Escalate and prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Coordinate and follow-up with end users
- Update documentation as required, such as quick reference guides, support documentation, asset registers, common fixes and existing knowledge base
- Provide first level client support by phone and email (occasionally onsite)
- Handel problems and queries in a professional and timely manner
- Adhering to business SLA's and KPIs
- Participate in paid training days and certifications
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of current Microsoft technologies
- 3 years working in an IT support role
- Tech-savvy, knowledge of relevant technology's
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Co-ordination skills and able to manage multiple priorities
- Current MCSA or equivalent experience
- Current CCNA or equivalent experience
- Azure Networking, VMs and Backup
- Windows 10 & Modern Deployment
- Windows Server 2016
- Azure Active Directory
Why work here?
- One-on-one senior technical mentor
- Paid on the job training & certifications
- Flexible working environment
- Relaxed and social working environment including social areas for down-time
- Opportunity to quickly progress
- Weekly TechJams (Senior lead technical labs)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tom Watt at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.