Due to increased internal Projects, my client who is a leader in their industry field is looking to bring on board a Level 2 IT Support Engineer.
Offering solid career progression and training into a Systems Administrator position then a Systems or Network Engineer or even across to being a Systems Analyst then into a Business Analyst role.
Based in Port Melbourne and offering free on site parking, this position is a Monday to Friday role within a MS environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT this position will include, however not be limited to:
- Providing a combination of Technical Support over the phone, desktop support & by dialling in remotely.
- Resolving all issues in a timely manner and following up communicating updates and outcomes.
- Maintaing a strong Technical Support focus, responding efficiently also creating and updating documentation when required.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience working within a Helpdesk, Service Desk or Desktop Support position.
- A solid understanding of a MS working environment being, O365, AD, DNS & MS Exchange.
- A can do attitude with an outgoing personality, being happy to approach/be approached & support everyone in the organisation.
- The ability to prioritise Technical issues and communicate well across the organisation.
If this permanent position sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume in WORD Format, clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 9963 4864.