Due to company growth, my client is looking to bring on board into their IT Team a Level 2 Helpdesk/Desktop Support person. The company are a really welcoming organisation with an open door policy and really work closely to further your career within the IT Industry.
- Configure and deploy desktops/laptops/tablets for staff throughout the business.
- Design/implement/support client server and workstation infrastructure.
- Create/improve technical service group standards and implementation methods.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Create best practices documentation.
- Ensure employees have the necessary IT access and equipment to perform their roles and assist in the resolution of issues.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Assist with research, planning and implementation of IT projects.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot server and network infrastructure.
- Identify, troubleshoot and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Ensure all escalations are raised with relevant vendors in a professional like manner, ensuring issues are resolved within the service level agreements agreed to by the business.
- Ensure all helpdesk interactions are logged.
- 2+ years experience working in a solid technical support capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to define and address business. requirements related to technology.
- Strong research, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgement in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Windows Servers 2012/2016, Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory.
- The ability to troubleshoot networking devices e.g. routers, firewalls, switches, etc.
- Network administration skills in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and VPNs.
- Proficiency with switches, firewalls, IP routing, network security, VOIP, and VLAN's.
- Familiarity with Cloud, including Azure, Office 365, AWS.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of virtualization technology.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply via the prompts below sending your resume in WORD Format or call Katrina Thorburn at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4864 for a confidential discussion.