One of our premium clients based in Tullamarine is looking for a highly experienced and committed level 2 IT Support Engineer. This is a hands-on role where the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the ERP and Point of Sale environments ensuring their reliability and performance.
You will also provide support and maintain the infrastructure of the company's networking and PC environments, ensuring security, performance and continued growth.
It is essential to be considered for this role that you have:
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with vitalised environments (VMWare)
- Working technical knowledge of networks (wired & wireless), PC and all Microsoft platforms, including Microsoft servers
- Strong knowledge of current system protocols, and standards including Firewalls, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, VPNs
- SQL capabilities
- Experience with RF devices and access points
- Experience with maintaining systems with high availability, the POS system must be up 24/7 (experience with this is nice to have)
- Strong stakeholders and vendor management skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in providing high level of support to internal stakeholders.
It is an advantage if you have the following:
- Experience managing ERP systems, for example SAP
- Experience with Cisco phone systems
- Experience in the Retail Industry.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Level 2 IT Support skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"