Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst | Permanent Role | Sydney CBD
My client is currently expanding and building a new area in the business and is looking for a SOC Analyst providing support to managed services customers. This is more a Level 2 role ideally have a degree in IT Security or have related certifications.
Skills and Experiences required:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Security Certifications would be an advantage
- 3+ years' of experience working within a SOC environment
- Implement and Manage Security Tools
- Investigate suspicious activities, contain and prevent them
- Reduce downtime and ensure business continuity
- Perform audit and compliance based on industry best practice
- Pen testing and red teaming skills would be an asset
- Previous experience using Nexus and SPLUNK will be highly regarded
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.