Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with an Australian owned and operated commercial organisation based in the Brisbane CBD fringe.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Level 3 Network Engineer to join their existing ISP team.
As one of their key resources within the networking space, you will demonstrate thought leadership and your day to day will involve performing service provisioning, initiate opportunities for improvement and analytical problem solving. Previous experience working in the Managed Services environment is a plus but not essential.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrable industry experience
- Effective vendor engagement to optimise outcomes
- Participate in mentoring, knowledge sharing and advice to wider organisations
- Great customer service with an attitude of willing to please and succeed
- Ability to manage service provider networks and work with a variety of carriers
- Maintenance of existing networking infrastructure to a high level across pops and data centres
- Programming/scripting ability desirable
- Developed interpersonal, negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be an independent person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be hands-on and perform tasks of all levels of complexity, when required
Skill set required:
- Telco/ISP Networking
- Routing - BGP, OSPF, MPLS, IS-IS
- Switching - VLANS, Spanning Tree
- NBN, Fibre, DSL
- SDWAN, Failover technologies
- Cisco, Mikrotik, Linux, Ansible
- Scripting Knowledge- Perl, PHP, Python, Powershell desirable
- Knowledge of SIP-based PBX Systems
- working knowledge of VOIP (SIP, NAT etc)
- Great salary package
- Career progression options and ongoing development and training
- Supportive work environment
- ASAP Start available
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gavin Knox at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2558.