The primary purpose of the role is to lead the Lifecycle Process Improvement Team ensuring projects within the project offices and wider organisation are managed in a consistent manner and are delivered to the required quality.
Leads the development and implementation of the infrastructure project lifecycle and associated management frameworks and the content curation and governance solution.
Accountable for lifecycle process management for infrastructure projects by providing strong leadership to develop continuous improvement practices and the development and support of a Project Management Framework and supporting governance, documentation and content systems.
- Lead and drive change and deliver results that support customer focused change strategies, processes and initiatives
- Developing and implementing a project management maturity roadmap
- Management and updating of the Project Management Framework (PMF) and its supporting knowledge system
- Lead the development, implementation and improvement of consistent, efficient and comprehensive business processes that provide accurate and timely information for management decision making across the portfolio of projects and programs
- Responsible for maintaining and continually improving the quality management system and ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 certification requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management, or a relevant discipline with extensive knowledge of project management, supported by a minimum of five years relevant practical experience in major infrastructure delivery
- Experience in effectively leading a business in the development, implementation and improvement of processes used for project, program and portfolio management of large infrastructure programs
- Experience working within or a firm understanding of, a matrix management structure where support services are embedded within delivery teams
- Demonstrable ability to develop and implement initiatives that will improve organisational learning and competency with experience in the certification of management systems.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453