A prestigious research university in the progress of transitioning to a new Learning Management System (from Blackboard to Canvas).
As the LMS administrator your role will be to work collaboratively with Subject Coordinators, core teaching staff and Learning Designers to migrate units to the new LMS.
You will also:
- Highlight gaps or problems that may compromise the high-quality of the information and identify solutions.
- Follow migration process within deadlines.
- Ensure look and feel is consistent with templates and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
What you will need for success:
- 3+ years' experience working with a LMS
- 1+ years' experience working with Canvas
- Great communication skills to liaise with staff inside and outside the University
- Demonstrated experience in working and problem solving within Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to train and support staff from diverse disciplines in the use of the LMS.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference 62964